Monday, August 28, 2006

Another sunshiney day in So Cal....



Another sunshiney day in So Cal....







Wandered the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica a bit which was too congested for my liking (and/or myshopping needs) but perfect for people (and street performer) watching...










I realized today that I’m getting burnt out. Also, being alone for this long is starting to get to me. As I wandered down to Santa Monica Pier today, I realized that its hard to be alone in your own thoughts in public in a foreign place when you also have to have a certain guard up….



















Never really done the tourist thing alone but the Pier was beautiful and I like walking and thinking – so long as I don’t get too wrapped up in my thoughts and stick to well lit areas, I should be ok.....

No comments: