Thursday, July 06, 2006

DEVELOPMENT!

After a year or so in "development" on my own (looking for partners and financial contributors) I'm happy to say my first one-hour documentary is officially in development with a major Canadian network - W Network!

Wow, it feels like it's taken a great deal of time and effort to make it here, and yet, as those of us in the biz know, the journey has only just begun.

I'd like to share my trials and tribulations along the way -- and hope for wisdom, opinions and guidance from like-minded folks.

I've teamed up with an established documentarian who is my executive producer, Barbara Barde at UpFront Entertainment (I could definitely use some guidance!) and a researcher is starting in a few days!

Oh and by the way, the title is definitely a "working" one. With all the bum expressions, pet names and puns out there, even the name of this project is going to be challenging! It has to be just right....

1 comment:

Sawchuk said...

Hey Tat, Congrats on the doc! :)
I'm looking forward to reading about your journey...
Lash