Thursday, February 01, 2007

Recruiting for TEAM BOOTY




(really low res cameraphone pics)
I took a little break from the daily grind to attend the Justin Timberlake concert on Tuesday night. I figure if you're going to get to know me through my blogs or through watching "What A Booty!", I might as well not keep secrets....
As I expected, the Air Canada Centre was packed to the rafters with women of all ages... and a handful of guys on dates :) It's actually quite fascinating to see how women respond to such 'idols'. I was out for dinner just prior to the show, and a table-full of women in their late thirties were gushing about his hotness and taking turns going around the table and saying what they would say to Justin if they met him. Then, at the concert, a group of tween girls in the row in front of us were just out of control. The moment for me was when one belted out: "Justin, I want to have sex with you!" Parents, do you know where your children are?
But the reason I bring up Justin, aside from the fact that I think he is an amazing talent, a great performer and super sexy... is because some of his lyrics have really motiated me. Here is a white dude not unlike the white dudes I grew up with (the same guys that would only go ga-ga over the gals with big racks) who makes constant cheeky reference to the cheeks. Even with his major fame, we haven't seen him canoodling with any buxom Playboy models. In fact, he's recently been linked by the gossip rags to Scarlett Johanssen (remember her booty shot in Lost in Translation?) and the Caucasian answer to JLO -- Jessica Biel.
Lyrics in tribute:


"She looks like a model, except she's got a little more ass"
"Turn around and let me see just what you're curved like"
Justin is clearly a memeber of TEAM BOOTY. And we're glad to have him.
The highlight of the night, from a booty perspective, was when he performed "Damn Girl" -- revamped to have a burlesque theme. One of the lead dancers was wearing a sassy little corset and a thong!!! Most of the choreography for this song was all around shaking her round little tush! Woohoo!
Another booty celebrator in our midst!

No comments: